2:53 AM

(0) Comments

Friendship SMS

kerala friend


Love sms
Morning is God's way of saying '1 more time
Morning is God's way of saying '1 more time .. Go, live life make a difference touch ones heart, encourage 1's mind inspire 1's soul & enjoy d day...' 1 more time.!

Love sms
it's me..!
sweet but not honey, precious but not money, bright but not sunshine, Improves with time but not wine, dont know?? ,it's me..!

Love sms
Longest love is mother's love
Longest love is mother's love,Shotest love is other love, Sweetest love is Lover's love, but Strongest love is friend love., like u and me!

Love sms
MY friendship is just like a rubber band
MY friendship is just like a rubber band, It is too flexible, Stretch it as much as u can, but if u leave it,it 'll hurt u a lot, really a lot!

Love sms A lovely star dropped on earth one
A lovely star dropped on earth one night.Asked me u want a million dollar or a good frnd?I had 2 choose million dollars coz, I already have u...

Love sms Our "Frenship" is a crossed cheque
Our "Frenship" is a crossed cheque of Rs HAPPY/- which v both have... when u feel upset and alone,withdraw it from my a/c. When u r too happy, deposit it in my a/c

Love smsFriends are like stars.
Friends are like stars. You can't always see them, But you know they are always there for you...
 

Love smsFRIENDSHIP isn't how U
FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!
 
Love smsFRIENDSHIP is like a tree
FRIENDSHIP is like a tree... It is not MEASURED on how TALL it could be, but is on how DEEP the ROOTS HAVE GROWN... 

Love smsWe've known each other by CHANCE
We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE! 

Love smsLife's lyk a novel. Mani cha
Life's lyk a novel. Mani chapters read and forgotten. But's there's one i wont 4get.. Its de chapters i met u and we became friends.. Take care.. 

Love smsDear O Dear, You are not Near,
Dear O Dear, You are not Near, But I can Hear, Dont Get Fear, Your memories Here, Live with Cheer, No more Tear!....... MY DEAR FRIEND 
 
Love smsA friend is someone we turn
A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift. A friend is someone we treasure for
our friendship is a gift. A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy, and grace.
And makes the whole world we live in a better and happier place 

Love smsA Friend is : 1% Funny ,
A Friend is : 1% Funny , 2% Sweet , 3% Caring , 4% Loving , and ................... 90% Smart

& GooD lOOkinG . That's y U r My FRIEND .... !!!! Have a nice day n Keep smiling!!!

Love smsKeep the lamp of friendship

Keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of love bcoz sun rises in east and sets in west but friendship rises in heart and sets after death. do remember ur friends..

Love sms To live a life
To live a life i need heartbeat, 2 have heartbeat i need a heart, 2 have heart i need happiness, to have happiness i need a friend, and 4 a friend i need U.ALWAYS

Love sms True friends r like morning
True friends are like mornings, u cant have them the whole day, but u can be sure, they will be there when u wakeup tomorrow, next year and forever.

Love sms Make 1000's friends
Its not an achievement to make 1000's friends in a year, but an achievement is when you make a friend for 1000's years.

Love sms 6 rules to be HAPPY
6 rules to be HAPPY: Free your heart from hatred; Free your mind from worries; Live simply; Expect less; Give more & Always have ME as UR FRIEND

Love sms Never abandon old friends.
Never abandon old friends. They are hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us... i get BETTER, u get OLDER. 

Love sms I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!
GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Because..... if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!

Love sms As long as we have memories, yesterday remains;
As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.

Love sms
ill always value u deep within my heart!
Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heart! 

Love sms
If friends were flowers
If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!
 

 

Love sms There's st@ry behind every friendship.
There's st@ry behind every friendship. Each friend we make is start @f each st@ry, our st@ry had a w@nderful begining.. H@pe this st@ry,never has an ending!

Love sms Know what makes me happy wen u msg me
Know what makes me happy wen u msg me? Not ur jokes, Graphics or sweet msgs but ur NAME that "APPEARS" on the call when it beeps knowing that u remember me.!

Love sms Freindship happens inside the heart,
Freindship happens inside the heart, Slient.. Unwritten.. Unnbreakable by distance..Unchangeable by time.. Once a Friend, always a Freind.!

Love sms I want nothing but a BIG SMILE from u!
Earth wants water, Flower wants dew, I want nothing but a BIG SMILE from u!

Love sms Friends are like shoes
Friends are like shoes, some loose some tight, some fit just right, they help u as u walk through life. thanks for being my size!

Love sms a FRIEND like u is 4 ever 4 me..!!
For me U r as... Chees 4 pizza.. passport 4 visa... butter 4 bread.. ice 4 freezer.. cream 4 cake... water 4 lake.. leaf 4 tree.. a FRIEND like u is 4 ever 4 me..!!

Love sms Notice ur phone got heavier with this message
Notice ur phone got heavier with this message ? it contains load of love. affection and prayers to keep u happy n safe. Have a nive sleep Good nite!

Love sms A friend gives hope when life is low
A friend gives hope when life is low, A friend is a place you've no where to go,A friend is honest,friend is true, A friend is percious, A friend is you.!!!

Love sms Wonderful people r carefully
Wonderful people r carefully created by God,wonderful moments are carefylly planned by God,wonderful friends like you are carefully gifted by God

Love sms Some friends r worth 2b thrown,
Some friends r worth 2b thrown,Some r good 2 keep,Some r 2b Treasured 4 ever,and i Think u r one 2 b Thrown...in the Treasure Box 2 b kept 4 ever.

Love sms A simple friend has never seen you cry.
 A simple friend has never seen you cry.
A real friend has shoulders soggy from your tears.
A simple friend thinks the friendship is
over when you have an argument.
A real friend knows that it's not a friendship
until after you've had a fight.
A simple friend hates it when you call
after he has gone to bed.
A real friend asks you why you took so long to call.
A simple friend expects you to always be there for them.
A real friend expects to always be there for you!
Pass this on to anyone you care about....
if you get it back you have found real friends!  
 
Love smsIt takes half our life to find true f
It takes half our life to find true friends  & half of it keeping them. I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you & wish to spend the rest keeping you. 
 
Love sms
A memory lasts forever, and never
A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye. 
 
Love smsMake your life a house your heart
Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends. And a garden full of memories.... of many good things

Love smsFriendship is a wonderful word,
Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be the most beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something powerful, a gift of great value! 

Love smsNo gold or precious stones
No gold or precious stones ... give us happiness and peace, friendship and its warmth ... will bring it to us  

Love smsI must have been born under
I must have been born under a lucky star , to find a friend as nice as you are. I will follow the rainbow to the end , if you promise to remain my friend !!!  

Love smsFriend: someone who tells you th
Friend: someone who tells you things while you are alive, things that others tell after you die 

Love smsYou can eat and drink together,
You can eat and drink together, talk and laugh together, enjoy life together, but you are only real friends when you also cried together.

Love smsI can't b d best person in this world
I can't b d best person in this world, but I can be me. I may not b d sweetest, but I can b as sweet as I can b. I may not b d one for u, but I'll always b there for u.  

Love smsHow long shall we be friends? Do y
How long shall we be friends? Do you want a clue? As long as stars twinkle in the sky, as long as angels are there up high, till the water runs dry and till the day I die. We will be friends. 

Love sms Beauty is start of life, beauty is art of life,
Beauty is start of life, beauty is art of life, risk is part of life, and good friend is heart of life 

 Love sms MY FRIEND should be...
MY FRIEND should be... My madicine when i'm in pain, MY letter when i'm Far, My smile whan i'm sad, My handkerchef when i cry, My life when i die!

Love sms With my 1 heart.. 2 eyes.
With my 1 heart.. 2 eyes.. 5 litter blood...206 bones.. 1.2 million red cells.. 60 trillion D.N.A.'s.. I wish u "very GOOD DAY"...!

Love sms FRIENDSHIP is:=, vast like..."Universe"
FRIENDSHIP is:=, vast like..."Universe" , Deep like.. "Ocean", high like.. "Sky", strong like.. "Iron", kind like.. "Mother", cute like..."Me", and sweet like.."U"!

Love sms 10 messages received,
10 messages received, 1, HI, 2, Hello, 3, I miss U, 4 How r U?, 5, hope ur fine, 6, keep smilling, 7, Take Care, 8, God bless U, 9, Be happy, 10, Gud night.!

Love sms I asked God 4 a flower,
I asked God 4 a flower, he gave me a garden. Asked 4 a tree, he gave me a forest. Asked 4 a river, he gave me an ocean. Asked 4 a friend, he gave me you

Love sms you konw what? I like u!! you know
you konw what? I like u!! you know why?becoz u r d'best,you know why?in ur own simple ways ,u make me feel special u know when?since the day we became
=f=r=n=d=s=

Love smsDear Customer,We would like to inform
Dear Customer,We would like to inform you that your true friend Mr/Mrs___is missing u a lot. Thank you.Sender:Helpline

Love sms Vacancy Post-True Friend.
Vacancy Post-True Friend.
Eligiblity-Loving & caring
Duty-To love
Experience-Not reqiured.
Salary- Never Ending Love.
Joining-Immediately.
Are you interested...

Love sms Everything in this world is so fine,
Eveything in this world is so fine, but everything in this world is not mine, but there is one thing that is pure & divine… ur friendship & lucky to be mine…

Love sms How 2 grow friendship? pick a good heart,
How 2 grow friendship? pick a good heart, plant in a pot of trust, water with good thoughts, add some emotions and faith, remove the misunderstanding and nourish it.

Love sms Not every bird can dance,
Not every bird can dance,But peacock did that.Not every flower can represent LOVE,but Rose did that.Not every Friend can reach upto HEART,But u did that... 

Love sms If I cud give u a gift…
If I cud give u a gift… I wud give u the ability 2 see urself, d way I c u, so that u wud know what a wonderful FRIEND u are!

Love sms What is real but invisible?
What is real but invisible? Ur love… What is true but unfair? Ur away from me… What is sweet but invincible? Ur smile… What is precious but priceless? Ur friendship…

Love sms Whenever u want to know how rich u r,
Whenever u want to know how rich u r, juz drop a tear from ur eyes n look around… The number of hands that reach out to wipe your tears will tell u how rich you are!

Love smsI AM ON THE WAY TO DEATH
I AM ON THE WAY TO DEATH I HAVE TO CROSS A BIG SEA TO REACH THE DOCTOR. THATS  WHY I NEED A SHIP. PLEASE SEND YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND SAVE MY LIFE........ 

Love smsFriendship is sweet when
Friendship is sweet when it's new, sweeter when it's true, but sweetest when it's U...When God gave friends he tried to be fair. When i got you i got more than my share!!!  

Love smsheart is like a crystal
heart is like a crystal preserve it.love is like perfume spread it,feeling is like flood flow it.friendship is like an umbrella,come  let's share it. 

Love sms Who is a friend, A push when u r
Who is a friend, A push when u r stoped, a touch when u r lost,a word whenu r quiet, asmile when u r sad,a shoulder when u cry, May u have go0d friends. 
 
Love smsA true friend is not like rain
A true friend is not like rain which rain and leave away.a true friend is like air ,sometimes silent but always around you. 

Love sms don`t love friend like a flower,-

don`t love friend like a flower,--;--;<@ because a flower dies in season. Love them like a river,because a river-_-_-_-_-_-_- flows foreever.

Love sms
Some friends are remembered
Some friends are remembered because of their smile. Some friends are remembered because of their style. But you are remembered because you are so nice to remember. Take care. 

Love smsSomeday you may lose your hair
Someday you may lose your hair, your teeth, your looks, or even your memory. But there's something you won't lose. Me, coz I'll always be your friend. 

Love sms
I won't promise to be your friend
I won't promise to be your friend forever, coz I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live. 

Love smssome thing can not be described....
some thing can not be described......
some moments can not be shared......
some feelings can not be explained....
some words can not be described.....
but.....nothing can be hidden from a true friend..

Love smsi sent u an SMS,
i sent u an SMS, It was flying in the air and it met to your SMS, which was also fyling towards me, they both fall in Love and disappeared there forever.

 Love sms Every second God remembers you,
Every second God remembers you, Every minute God bless you, Every hour God cares for you because... Every day I pray God to take care of U.

Love sms Wonderful people r carefully
Wonderful people r carefully created by God,wonderful moments are carefylly planned by God,wonderful friends like you are carefully gifted by God.

Love sms Love says "If u ever need anything,
Love says "If u ever need anything,I'll b there" but friendship says " You'll never need anything if I'll b there "

Love sms FRIENDSHIP knows no season,
FRIENDSHIP knows no season, knows no time, it has a sole intention of bringing two people together to a Moment called..."F O R E V E R"


Love sms FRIENDSHIP TEST
FRIENDSHIP> TEST,Call if U love me,Missed Call if U are a true friend ,Text back if U care, Text a joke if U like me, Just ignore if U hate ME?

Love sms The Heart of a Friend
The     ,-#    -.-    #-.
Heart  #     "#"    #
of         "#.      . #"
a Friend     "#"
knows No BoundarieS,
No LimitS,
just endless Love and Care!
"Have a Great Day..."

Love sms Luv-Easy to say - Difficult to stay
Luv-Easy to say - Difficult to stay..Beautiful to feel - Difficult to deal...Difficulty is a part of Life...But That's the reason...Why Girlfriend is never a wife?

Love sms A Friend is:1% Funny2% Sweet3%
A Friend is:1% Funny2% Sweet3% Caring4% Loving and...90% Good Looking that's why...
I'm your Friend!

Love sms Feelings r many... but words are few
Feelings r many... but words are few, clouds r dark...but sky is blue, love is a paper... life is a glue, everything is false... but our friendship is true..... 

Love smsListen n Silent r 2 words
Listen n Silent r 2 words wid same alphabets but 4 me they also mean d same bcz i can Listen 2 u even wen ur SILENT. This is TRUE friendship..

Love smsU R THE BEST HEART SURGEON
U R THE BEST HEART SURGEON IN THE WORLD, B'COZ U MADE A PLACE IN MY HEART, WITHOUT CUTTING N SPILLING BLOOD. I 'M LUCKY 2 HAVE A CUTE  FRND LIKE "U"!!! 

Love smsA memory lasts forever,
A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye. 

Love smsOf all the gifts,
Of all the gifts, big and small, your friendship is the greatest of them all.A ring is round and has no end, that's how long I'll be your friend!!! 

Love smsMake your life a house
Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends. And a garden full of memories.... of many good things. 

Love smsI must have been born
I must have been born under a lucky star , to find a friend as nice as you are. I will follow the rainbow to the end , if you promise to remain my friend !!!. 

Love smsYou can eat and drink together,
You can eat and drink together, talk and laugh together, enjoy life together, but you are only real friends when you also cried together

Love smsA little clown is living in my heart
A little clown is living in my heart. Small and very special. It can dance and jump, laugh and sing. Are you in pain and you need to cry, come and borrow it

Love smsFriendship is not collection of Hearts,
Friendship is not collection of Hearts, but it is selection of hearts,All friends are not true,but true friends are very few like u

Love smssquare has 4 ends triangle has
square has 4 ends triangle has 3 ends line has 2 ends life has 1 end but our friendship has no end!

 
Free Email Subscription
Enter your email address:
Enter the 5-digit code displayed:
Free email subscription widget