9:26 AM

(0) Comments

Cute friendship quote: I am Thankful Every Day...!!

kerala friend




Cute friendship quote



i like you my friend


I'm glad I met you
on the net.
It means so much to me
to share a bit
of my life with you
and yours a bit
with me.

friendship quotes

The days are always
much brighter
when I receive a message
from you.
It's great to know
there's someone out there
who's a friend,
loyal and true.

Best friends

Our lives are always so hectic,
with little time to spare,
and it's a wonderful feeling
just to know that you're
out there.

Happy friendship

You've made my life
in your own caring way.
And I want you to know
that I'm thankful
for your friendship
every day.




Free Email Subscription
Enter your email address:
Enter the 5-digit code displayed:
Free email subscription widget