6:28 PM

(0) Comments

Cute friendship Quotes to forward

kerala friend




SPECIAL FRIENDS




I Have always seen my life as a journey on a road to tomorrow.

There have been hills and valleys and turns here and there

That have filled my life with all kinds of challenges and changes.



But i made it trough those times.

because there were always special friends

I made along the way.



My special friends are the one who have walked beside me,

comforting my spirit or holding my hand.


They were friends loved my smiles

And were not afraid of my tears

They were ture friends who really care about me

Those friends are forever

They are cherished and loved more than they'll ever know.


You are one of my special friend

and a beautiful part of my life

when i need it the most.


Have A Beautiful Day My Dear Friends

Free Email Subscription
Enter your email address:
Enter the 5-digit code displayed:
Free email subscription widget