5:11 AM

(0) Comments

Friendship Quotes by Famous people

kerala friend






"Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes".

~Unknown~



"If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country".

~E. M. Forster~



"I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar".

~Robert Brault~



"No road is long with good company".

~Turkish Proverb~



"God save me from my friends - I can protect myself from my enemies".

~Proverb~



"Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship".

~Oscar Wilde~



"Friends are born, not made".

~Henry Adams~



"My best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake".

~Aristotle~



"We know our friends by their defects rather than by their merits".

~W. Somerset Maugham~



"True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable".

~Dave Tyson Gentry~



"The language of friendship is not words but meanings".

~Henry David Thoreau~



"Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend".

~Plautus~



"Friendship is constant in all other things

Save in the office and affairs of love".

~William Shakespeare~



"My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, you've had a great life".

~Lee Iacocca~



"To me, fair friend, you never can be old

For as you were when first your eye I eyed,

Such seems your beauty still".

~William Shakespeare~



"A friend accepts us as we are yet helps us to be what we should".

~Author Unknown~



"You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job".

~Laurence J. Peter~



"A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be".

~Douglas Pagels~



"A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world".

~Leo Buscaglia~



"Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty".

~Sicilian Proverb~



"Friendship is a strong and habitual inclination in two persons to promote the good and happiness ofone another".

~Eustace Budgell~



"Don't believe your friends when they ask you to be honest with them. All they really want is to be maintained in the good opinion they have of themselves".

~Albert Camus~



"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you".

~Elbert Hubbard~



Free Email Subscription
Enter your email address:
Enter the 5-digit code displayed:
Free email subscription widget