7:28 AM

(0) Comments

Everyone ask me why i smoke so much ......!!

kerala friend




Funny email about baby smoking



Everyone ask me why i smoke so much ......!!

i was not like this ..........




I was like this



until i saw that girl ....



I liked her so much that i told a lot of truth and lies to her example "u r soooo cute"



I promised her a lot..



I gave her costly gifts on feb 14th.. like this...



I gave her a shock like this when she accepted my proposal



I used to talk whole night and do this at office...



When ever i go out with my girl friend , My friends used to give me this look



then I used to give them a pose like this



At last my girl friend gave the roses to me like this... and went away



i didn't know what to do , where to go



..then i got my precious



.......and i started smoking and drinking...










Free Email Subscription
Enter your email address:
Enter the 5-digit code displayed:
Free email subscription widget